PAY YOUR BILL ON ONLINE:
You can now make payments on your account with Kellogg & Palzer, P.C. two ways:
1. Pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) or Visa Checking debit card using LawPay Online. Enter the amount of payment below, and you will then be able to enter your credit card information. Click on LawPay button below.
(Please note, if you do not have your invoice, simply enter n/a)
2. Pay by Paypal using our PayPal Business Portal (use the "PayPal" button directly below)
If you encounter any difficulties or if you have ANY questions about your statement, please contact our office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 402-333-9200, prior to payment.
After payment you will be given an electronic receipt and transaction number by Paypal. Please keep a copy of this reciept as record of your payment.
1. Billing statements are generated monthly, so payments made on or after the 1st of the month will not be reflected on that month's billing statement. Clients will not be surcharged for any credit card or paypal service fees.
2. Please do not pay more than your balance due on your last statement unless otherwise agreed upon or instructed to by Kellogg & Palzer, P.C.
3. Clients are not required to use credit cards, debit cards or Paypal to pay their bills, this service is only offered for the convenience of the client.
DISCLAIMER: This service is provided for only existing or former clients of Kellogg & Palzer, P.C. to pay their current or outstanding attorney fee balances. Payment alone does not create an attorney-client relationship. Payment for new clients is acceptable if the client has met with or spoken to an attorney with Kellogg & Palzer, P.C., and an attorney-client relationship has been established prior to payment. Any advance cost or fee payments or any other payments required by Nebraska State Bar Association guidelines to be held in attorney trust account should not be paid using this on-line service, and should be paid to Kellogg & Palzer, P.C. Trust Account by check, cash or money order. If you have any questions regarding this disclaimer, please contact our office prior to payment.